- May 12, 2022
- £15 - £20ph
We are looking for someone to join a busy Finance team on a temporary basis for an initial three-month period, to see them through them through a busy time.
Based in Reigate
, with hybrid working available, we are seeking a Reconciliations Assistant
to join a busy finance team.
Reporting to the Commercial Controller, the main focus of the role will be to proactively manage the financial reconciliations within the business, duties will include:
- Financial reconciliations working with the supplier, client and the internal colleagues to ensure these are collated, prepared, processed and paid in a timely manner. This includes but not limited to:
- Reconciling all information
- Working with the client to agree the reconciliations.
- Responsible for Invoices and credit notes for both Customer & Supplier
- Chasing monies owed from either the supplier or customer
- Assisting finance team with a full month end reconciliation
- Producing of Debtor & Creditors Reporting
- Assisting with ad hoc reports and analysis.
- Delivering a first-class customer service to ensure that all client deadlines are met.
The role can be undertaken on a Part Time
basis, with hybrid working available.
This is initially a 3 month fixed term contract, with possible extension.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.