One of the UK's leading residential property managers are looking to add a driven, entrepreneurial individual into their team as a business development/capital raising professional. The firm are currently managing roughly £0.5bn across three UK residential funds.
In order to continue their rapid growth, the firm are looking for an individual to join their capital raising team. This individual will raise capital across the firm's three funds and the role is ideal for any IR/BD candidates who feel their growth is stunted at their current firm.
- Play a key fundraising role, managing the entire sales process with investors globally.
- Build out a pipeline of prospective investors who will be able to invest into UK residential real estate.
- Attend meetings with key existing and prospective investors and update them regularly on the firm's performance and wider portfolio.
- Manage the firms CRM database.
- 1+ years of capital raising experience across the private markets.
- Understanding of the Real Estate space (residential experience preferred)
- Network of investors who can invest into UK real estate.
- Wants to take full ownership and responsibility for the capital raising process.