Cash Management Business Analyst
- Rugby, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 17 Sep 18
Cash Management Business Analyst - Investment banking
Technical Business Analyst
A key client i am working with have an urgent requirement for a technical business analyst to work on a long term project into 2018.
You will have recent and extensive Investment Banking experience as a hands-on IT Business Analyst. You will require the following skills/knowledge to be successful
- Understanding of Global Custody products / business knowledge (Trade / Securities / Cash Processing / cash reconciliation /cash liquidity management)
- Understanding of Securities lending Products / business knowledge
- Understanding of Foreign Exchange products / business knowledge
- Proven Business Systems Analysis competencies within a financial institution.
- Proven experience in system functional solution design
- Demonstrate experience in the use of a project life cycle for both Business Systems Analyst responsibilities.
- Experience with Swift messaging is a must
Please send a cv if you wish to apply
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales