Selby Jennings has partnered with one of the world's leading Cryptocurrency exchanges ad software platforms to add to their rapidly growing organisation. This role offers a huge opportunity for ambitious Trader to add to their market-leading team.
Responsibilities of the Cryptocurrency Trader:
- Manage trading strategies by efficiently using their high-frequency trading platform that interfaces with all major trading venues.
- Ensure strategies are running optimally and quickly spot and fix potential issues.
- Improve existing strategies including ways to optimise balances, flows, and increase the overall performance of each strategy.
- Identify opportunities within the Crypto market and propose new trading strategies and then work with our quants and engineers to build them.
Required Experience and Skillset:
- 3-8 Years of Trading Experience within a linear asset class.
- A demonstrated experience of strong Risk Management Skills.
- A demonstrated interest and passion for Cryptocurrencies.
- Must be willing to be based in London.
- Must have excellent communication skills with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- SQL Knowledge is required.
- Strong quantitative skills are a must.
If you are suited to this role please apply online or email: