· Minimum Degree in IT or related field from a recognised university.
· Relevant working experience in data engineering - ETL, data cleansing, data pipelines, data modeling, and data integration.
· Working experience with following technologies:
· Microsoft Azure: Storage, Data Factory, Data Lakes, PaaS, Databricks, SQL Server, Synapse Analytics, Logic Apps.
· Languages: Python, Java/Scala, R, Rest APIs, T-SQL.
· Dashboards: Tableau.
· Working experience in building data pipelines in production and ability to work across structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data
· Experience preparing data for analytics and following a data science workflow.
· Ability to work independently to deliver end-to-end solutions and have good problem troubleshooting skills to solve production issues in a timely and accurate manner.
· Good writing, communication, and presentation skills.
· Self-motivated and independent learner.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)