My client, a leading International Bank are seeking an Associate & a VPs for its M&A Orignation & Execution group in Amsterdam. This is a diverse role involving more than just execution but involve substantial origination activities in support of the business's strategy. This team are Generalist but are particularly strong in areas like Consumer and Industrials with an international and pan-European M&A focus, and are in need of candidates in response to a very strong pipeline and performance. The team want to grow off the back of back to back strong years.
- Support execution of objectives across firm's core markets, sectors and products
- Lead responsibility to support the firm's origination efforts across all relevant groups
- Be an effective point of contact internally and work alongside the senior Directors
- Important responsibilities to train and mentor junior members of the team
- Strong M&A exposure from a reputable institution is ideal
- Exposure to noted Sectors/Industry groups and Public M&A would be a bonus
- Extensive experience in reviewing, negotiating transaction documentation, process and project management, valuation, financial modelling, client pitch preparation etc.
- Regulated role requiring existing or historical CF30 or Certification with the FCA as a minimum and Certification will be arranged as part of the role
- MBA or Bachelors Degree from a respected institution
If you are an investment banker looking to join a very active, established