We are recruiting for Risk & Compliance Manager to ensure the company complies with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements and manages its risks effectively.
- Act as the Company's compliance monitoring reviewer and is accountable for ensuring that the Internal Control Framework and Risk Management processes are operating effectively
- Implement and manage an effective legal and regulatory compliance programme, taking responsibility for all the necessary internal compliance policies and procedures, to ensure full compliance with all applicable regulations
- Develop, review and oversee the implementation and periodic review of all Company policies and procedures, with a particular focus on risk, compliance and internal audit documentation
- Investigate any breaches (and near breaches) of all relevant regulations and report any such breaches to the Risk Control Committee, the Management and Supervisory Board and regulator
- Managing Conflicts of Interest
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to risk, compliance and audit findings
- Regulatory knowledge from a financial services firm including Compliance Monitoring
- Solid experience of reviewing internal risk and regulatory compliance arrangements and delivering written reports to senior management
- Experience of working closely with IT teams
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.