Senior Manager - Strategy
- GBP70000 - GBP100000 per annum + Bonus
- Rugby, England, United Kingdom Rugby England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 19 Apr 18 2018-04-19
Define, lead, develop and implement the Group's security strategy.
Lloyds Banking Group's vision is to be the Best Bank for Customers. We are doing this by putting our customers first, keeping things simple and working to make a difference together. Achieving this vision and meeting the Group's risk appetite is dependent on every colleague demonstrating our core value of "putting customers first".
The Chief Security Office is key to ensuring the Bank continues to provide a secure and stable service to our customers in the face of an ever increasing threat landscape. Our team has been growing rapidly of late and we are now seeking a talented individual to help define and deliver the Group's security strategy.
Core Responsibilities would include:
Defining the Group's security strategy including cyber, identity & access management, insider risk and physical security. Driving agreement of the strategy at senior executive level.
Lead the development and implementation of the Group's security strategy, working collaboratively with all business units to embed this across the Group and producing Board and Executive level documentation.
Maintain a leading awareness of industry best practice to support the strategic direction.
Develop and maintain effective strong working relationships with senior stakeholders within and external to the Group
Ongoing communications to ensure the organisation, our suppliers, our colleagues and our customers are aware and supportive of the Security Strategy.
This is a high profile role and successful applicants are likely to have:
- Experience in defining and delivering strategies across large organisations and broad skills and knowledge in physical, information and cyber security
- Industry leading understanding of security (cyber and physical) and the threat landscape.
- Excellent communication skills along with the proven ability to develop, implement and communicate to senior audiences. Must be competent in translating complex technical language into plain concise business language.
- Excellence stakeholder management skills and experience, with the ability to build rapport quickly and influence at senior levels.
- A strong understanding of security (cyber and physical) and the threat landscape.
- Proven ability to build and lead a team in a fast paced environment.
- Experience of collaboration with government agencies, law enforcement, peers and suppliers would be ideal.
If you have the skills we're looking for and are keen to make a difference, we would like to hear from you. You can look forward to having a key role, working in an environment that provides continuous learning and career development.
We're passionate about diversity in the workplace and support agile working. We're open to discussing a variety of working styles and options to meet your needs - including occasional home working and other flexible options.