Selby Jennings has partnered with a boutique Open Banking, Instant Payments & Fraud Protection provider who are looking to build out their Senior Sales team with the addition of an Senior Sales Director. This team is looking for an enthusiastic and talented Sales individual to join their fast growing Commercial Team. Here you will help drive rapid growth across the banking and wider financial services industry for their revolutionary Open Banking, Instant Payments & Fraud Protection solutions.
- Identify & prospect promising banks and prospects that will help grow a healthy pipeline across various verticals.
- Sell Open Banking, Instant Payments & Fraud Protection solutions and services to banks and corporates through cold calling, networking, fairs etc.
- Help new merchants evaluate and handle detailed questions about their product capabilities.
- Prepare thorough presentations and proposals for prospective merchants.
- Orchestrate the entire Sales process and act as the main point of contact for banks and internal stakeholders from initiation to close.
- Maintain a solid, well-organized portfolio and nurture key accounts.
- Partner with other Sales Managers to share best practices, key business insights and industry trends.
- Provide feedback on local trends including competitor insights, customer needs, sales, product and marketing information.
- 5-8 years Sales experience in the Payments industry.
- Solid network of potential prospects and partners.
- Tech-savvy, with a passion for Technology.
- Solid business acumen and awareness of financial factors.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation skills and techniques
- Highly organized and able to prioritize shifting workloads and responsibilities effectively.
- Fluent in English, any additional language appreciated