This is an integral position sitting at the heart of the deal process. You will be building and maintaining internal and external relationships, to ensure that all business conducted by the firm happens in the most efficient way possible.
The client is a leading European Investor and Asset Manager, with a broad portfolio of investments.
What will you be doing?
- Leading new transactions from inception to implementation
- Managing a deal pipeline and ensuring adherence to key dates in the transaction life-cycle
- Planning for new prospects from early stages
- Designing and modelling commercial propositions to support business case development
- Engaging with key external stakeholders to assess client requirements, building strong internal relationships to identify obstacles and design innovative solutions
- Overseeing transaction governance
- Ensuring all new deals are managed in line with the Commercial Framework
- Undertaking diligence activity and support implementation planning
- Prior experience within financial services or business process outsourcing
- Strong numeracy skills and the ability to craft and present commercial proposals for review by executive level stakeholders
- Experience in client facing, commercially focused origination
- Experience in delivering new business transactions.
- Credible experience demonstrating the management of the entire deal life-cycle
- Excellent communication skills
The Transaction Manager position offers an integral position within an exciting firm. It will provide key insight into the entire deal process with huge growth opportunity. The position can also be operated from any one of the firms offices across the UK, with a competitive salary to match.