Our client is a major player in the Private Equity, Real Estate and Private Credit fund administration sector. The organisation are looking to develop their Investran Technical expertise due to growth and business take on, and as such, they are looking to build out the team with a new Investran Technical Analyst to work with their offices in the Channel Islands. The firm have a global footprint across over 100 countries and are expanding. This position offers an excellent career opportunity to grow and help shape the business for success.
Your key responsibilities in this position will be:
- To provide technical expertise to both the business and other technology teams in relation to the core Investran system and satellite systems including the data warehouse.
- Working alongside key functional stakeholders to understand the operating model from both a project and BAU perspective and to improve the platform and operational efficiency of the business teams.
- Working alongside vendors to test and implement new functionality and upgrades as well as support the implementation of new strategic systems and to become an application SME for the firm.
The most successful applicant to this position will have:
- Excellent knowledge of, and experience supporting Investran Financial Software including its modules (e.g. Investran Report Wizard, Report Services, and Investran Accounting) in a commercial environment
- A background working within a similar organisation (e.g. Private Equity, Fund Management, Investor Services)
- Strong technical experience using Data Integration tools (e.g. SSIS)
- Strong experience with Database technologies (e.g. SQL Server)
- Strong knowledge and experience around business systems analysis, including developing and documenting the requirements and functional specifications
If you feel your experience is a much for the above, or for more information, please apply with an up to date CV in the first instance