Manager, Retail Products & Segment, Europe
- Negotiable GBP
- Saint Helier, Channel Islands, United Kingdom Saint Helier Channel Islands GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
· Assit in Implementation of regional-wide products strategy covering Retail Clients lending and deposit products (excluding structured & leveraged deposits), and services (excluding insurance) the Group offers to its clients. RC products include the following:
o Debit cards
o Partner capital Loans
o Current accounts
o Term accounts
o Transactional savings accounts
o Utilization of alternative channels to expand transactions & payments
The above spans across client segments.
· Assist with deployment of client value proposition
o In-country deployment of global value proposition and its enablers ensuring CVP is operationalized
o Provide country insights to Group in design of CVP
· Activating Acquisition
o Implement acquisition programs.
o Implement global acquisition tool kits
o Activating sources of leads to achieve business targets (MGM, digital, marketing campaigns, ecosystem, EB, alliances)
o Ensure frontline is supported with adequate marketing tools, pitch-books
· Assist with activating deepening strategy
o Deploy activities to activate, build balances and deepen client relationships
o Prepare localized offers
o Asssit in designing in country processes and programs for up-sell, cross-segment client migration, ensuring client experience is maximized
· Assit in deploying global client journeys
Execute the globally-defined client journeys
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.