Senior Administrator PE Fund Administration | Jersey | Permanent | £competitive + package
Change Recruitment Groups Global Fund Administrator for Private Equity Funds is looking to hire an Senior Administrator PE Fund Administration to join their growing team.
Supporting the Team Manager in ensuring the efficiency of the section and that all processes undertaken are in line with the Company’s procedures. Acting as a guide for junior members of staff within the team and executing the duties of the role diligently and professionally. Building friendly and interpersonal relationships at all levels and undertaking responsibility for a portfolio of the company’s clients.
Responsibilities of the Senior Administrator PE Fund Administration:
• Understand and interpret the Fund’s documentation and the relevant legal framework, regulations and anti-money laundering regulations
• Follow Company procedures at all times
• Assist in controlling and co-ordinating work loads in the section.
• Assist with the day to day work and training of Administrators.
• Assist with overseeing quality and control and meeting time deadlines.
• Ensure work is undertaken in accordance with the company’s procedures & check lists and meets deadlines.
• Assist in ensuring all outgoing correspondence, calculations and presentation of work is of the highest standard.
• Liaise confidently and knowledgably with clients
• The preparation of briefing papers, ensuring the smooth running of the section’s board meetings, AGM’s, etc.
• Attend board meetings; assist with taking of minutes and presentation of reports.
• Ensure AGM’s are held annually, proxies and other notices are despatched and responses monitored.
• Assist with the smooth running of the Investment, and Call and Distribution process.
• Assist with the production of management, interim and audited accounts and support the section’s Head with the production of accounts.
• Liaise with key personnel in client groups to ensure that all operational issues are communicated effectively.
• Assist with ensuring all client requests are responded to effectively
• Communicate any client related issues of concern to the section’s Line Manager
• Attend and participate actively in regular team meetings.
• Make positive suggestions as to how effective changes can be made to improve the procession of workflow.
• Assist with maintaining on-going review and updating of procedures for the Company.
• To manage workloads effectively and efficiently.
• Ensure the compliance monitoring of the Funds are adhered to by all of the team.
• May act as a Signatory
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Administrator PE Fund Administration:
• Have around 2 to 3 years working with a financial institution, preferable within P.E.
• Ability to reflect and review your actions and motivate oneself and your team.
• Think creatively and deliver pragmatic solutions.
• Possess personal qualities of integrity, good communication and discretion.
• A confident manner and the ability to communicate with clients effectively.
• An ability to work under pressure.
• Strong IT skills.
• General knowledge of banking systems.
• Preferred Vocational Qualifications ICSA, IDFA, AAT or CAT
This is a fantastic role for a Senior Administrator PE Fund Administration to join a truly global business and build a rewarding career. if you are looking for a change in career or that next step up from a senior analyst role please do get in touch so we can discuss in more detail. Please send CV to Steven Fairlie