Manager - Tax advisory will aim to deliver excellent tax advisory services covering a wide variety of taxes to a diverse client base. Based in Jersey in the Channel Islands, this individual will already reside on island or be interested in a long term relocation.
International professional services and advisory business.
The Manager - Tax advisory will partner closely with the Tax Director to work on a well established portfolio of varied clients -
Responsibilities & Accountabilities include:
- Provision of Jersey and UK tax compliance and advisory services to clients.
- Carry out independent research on different areas in relation to client work.
- Identify tax planning opportunities within individual and corporate client portfolio.
- Dealing with a portfolio of high net worth individuals and those with more complex affairs including nonresidents
- Development of technical knowledge and skills on current matters impacting compliance and advisory clients
- Develop business within current client portfolio through discussion of the firm's wider products and services
The successful Manager - Tax Advisory will already reside in Jersey, Channel Islands, or be open to a long term relocation. The island affords an enviable work/life balance with an added low income tax incentive.
The Manager - Tax Advisory will also possess -
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to apply knowledge and experience and display initiative and lateral thinking, coupled with the ability to solve non-routine problems and analyse data from a variety of different sources.
- A team work attitude but is equally comfortable working alone on engagements.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Tax accounting professional qualification
Competitive salary + Bonus + Benefits