Trainee Assistant Portfolio Manager - Jersey - Asset Management Jersey - Great Britain
Investment Management provides investment management services to the bank's clients either through direct portfolios or via mutual funds. The relationship with the client can be either discretionary or advisory. With a discretionary relationship trades may be executed with specific trade approval based on the overall mandate. For advisory relationships each trade must be approved by the client
All our positions are open to people with disabilities Profile
- Assist Portfolio Managers in the administration and implementation of client portfolios and funds.
- Monitor investment management processes and report exceptions to PMS management.
- Produce management information on the PMS activities.
- Produce Portfolio Review Packs and request discussion documents and proposals
- Work towards improving and automating existing processes
- Complete all structured and unstructured learning as part of the data fellowship apprenticeship programme
People join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them. A flatter structure offers visibility and exposure beyond that of our competitors, so you know our names, and we know yours. It's personable, human, and inspires success through passion. By encouraging open mindedness and a willingness to share ideas, we have adapted to market changes and thrived through innovation. Bringing words like "hard work" and "dedication" together with "community" and "respect" has enabled us to work collaboratively and build our future together. We call this Team Spirit and it's what makes us different. It's what makes you different.
Job code: 19000G9V
Business unit: Société Générale Private Banking
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 23/07/2019