We are hiring! Our Private Wealth team are on the lookout for a Trust Officer to join the Jersey office, to work closely with the Senior Officers and assist with the day-to-day administration of private client portfolios. Tasks
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with the Team Members and across all Teams locally to ensure a collaborative approach
- Work proactively and collaboratively with all Trust Administration Team Members on all client administration tasks
- Continue and maintain relevant technical knowledge, ensuring CPD requirements are met
- Take ownership for maintaining Continual Professional Development as required for the role and/or for existing professional qualifications or regulatory requirements
- Acquire knowledge of business activities, products and services
- Ensure effective and efficient client correspondence and ensure turnaround times are as short as possible
- Assist and work collaboratively with the other Officers and Management Team on day-to-day administrative tasks and matters in respect of their client portfolios
- Assist with project work as the business requires
- Support an on-going programme of continuous improvement to client service, identifying and escalating opportunities as appropriate
- Develop a good technical understanding of legal and regulatory requirements and industry best practice, that are relevant to the Company and its clients
- Maintain detailed knowledge of policies and procedures in place and responsibility to ensure they are adhering to in the course of day to day administration activities
- Be aware of risk factors and refer upwards, exercising judgement as to when manager help is needed
- Ensure that the Company's policies and procedures are being followed and complied with and, in case of non-compliance, inform the relevant Senior Officer or the Risk and Compliance Team in a timely manner
- Be aware of and report suspicious transactions/complaints and guide other team members where required.
- Working towards either one of the following: ICSA Certificate in Offshore Finance and Administration or STEP Foundation Certificate in Offshore Trust
- Ideally membership of relevant Professional Institute
- Evidence of Continued Professional Development
- Knowledge of the Finance Industry in Jersey
- Previous Trust experience preferred
- Excellent Trust administration skills.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices. Company description
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.