Business Systems Analyst
- Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- HSBC Bank plc
- 14 Nov 17 2017-11-14
Business Systems Analyst- Contract- Sheffield
HSBC urgently requires an accomplished Business Systems Analyst to join our Global Standards Software Delivery team on an initial 6 month contract from our Sheffield office. As an accomplished Business Systems Analyst you will demonstrate a proven track record in defining requirements, managing processes and designing detailed business solutions and structures based on requirements gathered proactively from the business.
As a Business Systems Analyst you will demonstrate previous experience of working as a Business Systems Analyst in a very diverse role, having being involved in all stages of the IT development cycle including - RFP's, business cases, scoping out new projects, producing project Artefacts and directing projects through testing and delivery.
- Defining requirements, managing processes and designing detailed business solutions and structures based on business requirements
- Work directly with the business to ensure requirements are understandable and achievable
- Manage requirements traceability through design and delivery
- Support the programme management with impact assessments for change requests on design, scope, time, budget or effort on programme plans and provide accurate estimates for handling new requirements, design changes and scope
- Manage the change audience and colleagues
- Produce RBPM Artefacts as required by the project
- Support the design and delivery of the technical solution
Experience of writing technical analysis documents, functional specifications, solution proposals, and evaluating business requirements is essential for this assignment as is a proven track record in SQL, Oracle and VBA programming as well as supporting Linux and Windows OS' in a large, ideally regulated professional services industry. Any exposure to SAS, Qlikview, Activiti, Drools and Dojo is highly advantageous but not essential.