Senior Business Analyst
- Up to GBP625.00 per day
- Sheffield, England, United Kingdom Sheffield England GB
- Contract, Full time
- HSBC Bank plc
- 14 Jun 18 2018-06-14
We are seeking an experienced Business Analysts to work in the Data Acceleration workstream team to: Candidates needs to have data management skills and have experience managing a Junior team as a Business Analyst.
Please do not apply if you do not have any BA skills.
- Conducting data analysis to determine sites readiness for acceleration, including analysis on adjustment in regulatory reporting and IFRS 9 systems
- Supporting data validation activities to prepare for acceleration
- Supporting the workstream lead in regression testing
- Supporting the analysis during the parallel run prior to data acceleration systemcut-over
- Liaising with Finance and Risk sites at Group and regional/site level to plan, execute and support the acceleration
Technical Skill Requirements
- Strong analysis or design skills, particularly in relation to data sourcing and/or data validation and/or systems development.
- Understanding of regulatory reporting and/or accounting and/or credit risk concepts
- SQL knowledge is desirable
- Degree Level
Personal Skill Requirements
- Strong execution and problem solving skills
- Effective Team Player - very collaborative, communicates progress, status and issues on a regular basis.
- Ability to present information in a professional manner and respond to questions from all levels of management
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- High degree of motivation and commitment
- Ability to deal with change in role and working environment
- Personal ownership of target and resolution of issues
- Flexibility to attend meetings via audio or video in a variety of time zones, including early mornings and late evenings on occasion. This can be undertaken remotely and can usually be planned in advance.
- Experience of working in a Project Environment in systems implementation or data migration is a must..
- Background in impairment, regulatory reporting or credit risk reporting would be a significant advantage
- Experience of working in a large banking organisation would be a significant advantage