Cyber Security Assurance Manager
- Salary:circa £50,000 - £80,000 (DOE)
- Location:Sidcup, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:14 Dec 18
We are currently partnering with one of the UK’s market leading insurance businesses, who host one of the most cutting edge in-house Technology infrastructures of its kind; this in ancillary to being known as a ‘modern’ employer in their practices. As part of their continued Digital expansion, they are now looking to recruit a talented Cyber Security professional to lead their Awareness practice – forming an important part of their fast growing Information Security Assurance team. This team are based in South East London, just 15 mins from Victoria.
The Role >>>>>>>>>
You will be driving and improving a Cyber Security awareness framework covering the ‘Lifecycle of an Employee’ - this includes training, advice and guidance that can be used for both business and personal situations. This includes Developing training and awareness strategies, preparing materials, and organising periodic awareness / training sessions for employees, contractors and third parties.
Essential Skills >>>>>>>>>>
- Established background in Cyber Security practices
- Experience in running security and training programmes to a large number of users and delivering training using online technologies (such as web conferencing or virtual classrooms)
- Experience in project management and/or risk management.
- Strong communication skills demonstrated through the ability to present concisely, effectively and appropriately to the target audience.
- Experience in a highly regulated business environment, ideally gained in financial services.