- Jun 17, 2022
Finance Analyst required to join a global business, hybrid working for an initial 12 month FTC, responsible for providing financial information and analysis
Opportunity for a Finance Analyst available immediately or on short notice for an initial 12 month fixed term contact, to join a global business based near Slough. This a broad position within a well-established international business, responsible for providing financial information and analysis, supporting the finance function. Working closely with various teams across the Finance and Administration function to enable appropriate and timely decision making based on sound financial information.
- Provide timely, reliable and relevant financial information to the finance and business stakeholders both locally and at a corporate level
- Support the system inputs for budgets, forecasts and other financial plans for local and corporate stakeholder review
- Providing financial information and appropriate explanations to assist key stakeholders
- Support the maintenance and accuracy of the relevant sections of the balance sheet on an ongoing basis
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Qualified/Part-Qualified/QBE Accountant
- Work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines as well as be able to manage their own time effectively
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to be able to problem solve
- Will work with multiple stakeholders within Finance and business functions
- Strong Microsoft Excel and SAP skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.