Length of Contract: 6 Months
Pay rate: £450 - £600 per day
Randstad Sourceright is proud to be partnered with a leading telecoms business that pride themselves on offering their subscribers endless possibilities in technology and tailored services.
Overview of the Project:
The Pensions Specialist - Projects reports directly into the Director of Reward, who has overall responsibility for the company’s UK pension strategy, plans and policies.
You’ll be managing two business critical pension projects, utilising your technical experience to ensure they are delivered on time and schedule to agreed objectives.
· Development of personalised employee communications and templates to ensure all variations are captured and tested.
· Develop FAQs and supporting our HR contact team with query issue resolution,, managing any escalated technical queries to ensure prompt and effective resolution.
· Identify risks and provide regular updates to leadership and key stakeholders.
· Draft briefing notes to update Pension Trustees and the Company’s Pension Committee.
· Liaising with internal teams and third party providers on implementation.
· Project managing RFP and evaluation process, supporting project team through the whole selection exercise.
· Ensure stakeholder engagement plan and materials are in place and well documented. Working with internal comms.
· Develop employee consultation plan, drafting of materials and communications.
· Support with employee consultation exercise implementation. This will include supporting the HR contact team with query resolution, including managing any technical queries.
· Providing regular updates and Briefing key stakeholders such as the pension scheme trustees and Company’s Pension Committee (a subgroup of the Executive Board)
· Project management.
· Liaising with Internal teams and third party providers on system change requirements and implementation.
To be considered:
What you will get in return
How to apply:
To be considered for this role, send an up to date CV to Myles.Fox@randstadsourceright.co.uk. Alternatively, click “apply” to register your details and submit your application.
Randstad Sourceright are one of the UKs leading recruiters and MSPs, with a portfolio that includes some the of the world’s largest and most recognisable brands.