My client is a Global Digital Bank, looking to hire a Business Onboarding SME. They are looking for a Business Onboarding SME to join and support the new generation of Digital Banking.
The Business Onboarding SME’s responsibilities include:
- Showcase relevant knowledge and experience in a first line risk environment.
- Act as subject matter expert, be a mentor to the onboarding teams to support and build knowledge and confidence in High-risk subject matter.
- Monitor the identification of high-risk applications, liaising with customers via phone & email.
- Develop and deliver training material that is interactive with large groups.
- Analyse trends and data to seek improvements to the existing process, take ownership of these improvements from start to finish.
- Design, simplify, review, and implement internal policies and procedures.
- Proactively build relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Professional qualification in KYC, KYB or AML, or 2+ years’ relevant experience.
- Possesses onboarding experience within a financial institution.
- Strong customer centric background but holds knowledge associated with onboarding risks.
- Knowledge of Money Laundering Regulations and JMLSG guidance
- Demonstrable experience designing interactive training sessions on Risk and EDD in an onboarding environment.
- Strong Stakeholder management experience and can effectively communicate with all levels in the business.
- Proven track record of delivering engaging training sessions.
Please reach out for further details.