The Cyber Security Specialist supports Information Security in effectively researching, identifying, analysing and mitigating cyber threats across Quilter. The role is responsible for developing and executing processes to ensure that the organisation can assess, track and remediate IT threats and vulnerabilities in a timely manner.
Quilter is a leading provider of advice, investments and wealth management in the UK and internationally. Managing over £100 billion of investments on behalf of over 900,000 customers, we operate in one of the largest wealth markets in the world – and one that is growing.
At Quilter, we're committed to creating an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. We promote equal opportunities and make sure no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. We select candidates for interview based purely on their skills, qualifications, experience and potential.
About the Role
Cyber Security Management
- Provides solutions and services to assist in the management of Information Security/ cyber threats and vulnerabilities across the organisation.
- Supports the Information Security team in the identification, articulation and analysis of Information Security/ cyber risks, developing solutions to mitigate the identified risks.
- Assists in raising awareness of Information Security/ cyber threats, vulnerabilities and related response capabilities and processes.
Management Information and Reporting
- Works with assurance teams to define, deliver and track Cyber Security key metrics and management information.
- Collates and reports on Information Security including daily operational reports and monthly senior management briefings on current and emerging cyber threats.
- Reviews and analyses cyber security data to identify trends and patterns and develops mitigating plans.
- Works with service management to ensure Quilter’s partners are delivering against key performance, risk & compliance indicators.
- Reports on areas of non-compliance against Quilter policy and standards.
- CISSP, CISM, A-ISAP or equivalent desired
- Vulnerability Management
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience of Information Security Product Management and leading an operational team in a technology setting, ideally in a regulated industry or financial institution.
- Evidence of “raising the bar” by identifying changes and improvements to enhance existing technology solutions before seeking to procure others.
- Evidence of working with and influencing stakeholders to drive adoption of platforms and services whilst minimising adverse business impact.
- Experience working in complex, federated organisations.
- Evidence of identification of Information Security Risks and development of appropriate solutions (people, processes, technology aspects).
Holiday: 26 days
Quilter Incentive Scheme: All employees are eligible to participate in our incentive scheme, based on the company's performance and their contribution to it
Pension Scheme: 10% non-contributory company pension scheme that can be boosted through personal contributions
Benefit Allowance: A cash benefit allowance is payable in lieu of some of our core benefits
In addition to our core benefits we offer a range of flexible benefits that you can choose from and pay for conveniently via a salary deduction.