To identify, develop and deliver market leading and value creating digital services across all our markets and audiences. To provide ownership and on-going management of our digital assets and capabilities to support the Quilter business, ensuring they are developed and maintained to digital best practice.
Quilter is a leading provider of advice, investments and wealth management in the UK and internationally. Managing over £100 billion of investments on behalf of over 900,000 customers, we operate in one of the largest wealth markets in the world – and one that is growing.
At Quilter, we're committed to creating an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. We promote equal opportunities and make sure no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. We select candidates for interview based purely on their skills, qualifications, experience and potential.
About the Role
Key Responsibilities and Scope of role:
- Is the Product owner for key digital initiatives, owning key elements of the definition, development and delivery of an industry leading digital proposition for Quilter’s customers and advisers
- Drive reuse and sharing opportunities across the different business units within Quilter, to ensure efficiency and alignment where appropriate
- Own key business stakeholder relationships (both internal and external) to ensure the digital proposition, standards and strategy is understood and supported
- Provides expertise on our digital propositions across the business and acts in a consultancy capacity to business strategy and projects as required
- Obtain and analyse customer and adviser feedback to further shape our propositions/initiatives
- Ensure appropriate digital governance & standards are in place and adhered to
- May directly, or indirectly manage a team, providing leadership and mentoring as required
- Demonstration of relevant role specific / industry qualifications
- Knowledge of financial services
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience of creating, designing, and building a range of digital solutions for financial services, B2B and B2C
- Strong knowledge and understanding of competitor offerings in the customer and adviser market
- Good understanding of digital technologies, constraints, and opportunities
- Experience in dealing with stakeholders at all levels, including excellent communication, influencing and presentational skills
- Experience with both waterfall and agile development practices
- Experience leading and working in a multi discipled team
- Well-developed research skills, an enquiring mind, and a natural curiosity to find out and absorb information about unfamiliar topics, products or markets to become an expert quickly
- Excellent time management skills, be highly organised and detail-oriented
Holiday: 26 days
Quilter Incentive Scheme: All employees are eligible to participate in our incentive scheme, based on the company's performance and their contribution to it
Pension Scheme: 10% non-contributory company pension scheme that can be boosted through personal contributions
Private Medical Insurance: Single cover as standard, cover can be increased at your own cost
Life Assurance: 4x your salary, cover can be increased at your own cost
Income Protection: 75% of salary payable after 26 weeks of absence
In addition to our core benefits we offer a range of flexible benefits that you can choose from and pay for conveniently via a salary deduction.