Quilter has defined User Experience as a key differentiator for its client and adviser propositions. This role will be responsible for leading the team to create, design and optimise Quilter’s digital experience to create a first-class user experience and drive desired customer and business outcomes.
Quilter is a leading provider of advice, investments and wealth management in the UK and internationally. Managing over £100 billion of investments on behalf of over 900,000 customers, we operate in one of the largest wealth markets in the world – and one that is growing.
At Quilter, we're committed to creating an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. We promote equal opportunities and make sure no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. We select candidates for interview based purely on their skills, qualifications, experience and potential.
About the Role
Key Responsibilities and Scope of role:
- Be the User Experience expert for the company and champion its importance and use across the Quilter business at all stakeholder levels
- Lead the User Experience team to drive first class UX across the digital estate,
- Lead, plan and manage the UX workstream across the various projects and programmes to ensure that the voice of the customer is based on user research, analytics data, user experience best practice and digital industry expertise
- Provide leadership, direction, mentoring, and active performance management and development the User Experience team
- Develop the User Experience strategy for Quilter customers and advisers, including the monitoring and measurement of journeys and improvement strategies
- Own and maintain User Experience frameworks, tools, methodology and standards for Quilter
- Work in cross functional teams to create exceptional user interfaces, designer user journeys and corresponding designs, creating prototypes and oversee implementation to these requirements
- Own the relationship with any relevant 3rd party agencies
- Oversee and drive the ongoing adoption of usability testing and future experience strategy
- To carry out a leadership role across the wider digital function and amongst our key stakeholders
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience of building, leading, and managing teams in User experience or related disciplines
- Robust experience in customer journey mapping, UX/UI design, information architecture, prototyping and other related UX disciplines
- Exceptional understanding of user centred design processes, and ability to balance customer needs with business goals in developing first class digital solutions
- Excellent knowledge of web analytics and digital metrics and how to use them to drive business value
- Excellent practical knowledge of relevant design / UX tools, preferably including Figma and Axure
- Solid experience of usability testing techniques and software
- Experience in dealing with stakeholders at all levels, including excellent communication, influencing and presentational skills
- Experience with both waterfall and agile development processes
- Financial services knowledge an advantage
- Demonstration of relevant role specific / industry qualifications
No matter what job you do you should feel valued and appreciated. That's why we offer a competitive total reward package, which enables our employees to share in the success they help to create.
Holiday: 26 days
Quilter Incentive Scheme: All employees are eligible to participate in our incentive scheme, based on the company's performance and their contribution to it
Pension Scheme: 10% non-contributory company pension scheme that can be boosted through personal contributions
Private Medical Insurance: Single cover as standard, cover can be increased at your own cost
Life Assurance: 4x your salary, cover can be increased at your own cost
Income Protection: 75% of salary payable after 26 weeks of absence
In addition to our core benefits we offer a range of flexible benefits that you can choose from and pay for conveniently via a salary deduction.