Group FP&A Manager
- St. Albans
- Jul 21, 2021
- £60k - £80k
Morgan McKinley is proud to be working in partnership with a highly acquisitive, PE backed business to recruit a Group FP&A Manger.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller within this newly created Group Finance function, this is the exceptional opportunity to be involved in building the function from the ground up to listed company standards.
In this highly commercial role, you will build strong relationships with the operating businesses and investors as you lead the forecasting and long-term planning cycles and deliver insightful financial modelling as the business continues its expansion through organic growth and acquisition. Role
Working closely with the Group Financial Controller you will prepare, develop, and analyse key financial information to support the decision-making process.
Responsibilities for the Group FP&A Manager will include:
- Lead the Group forecasting and long-term planning processes
- Build and maintain the corporate modelling
- Build a strong understanding of the commercial drivers behind the Group's performance
- Analyse business performance and the modelling of ad hoc scenarios
- Collaborate with the local finance teams to share knowledge across the Group and challenge on KPIs
- Support the Group Financial Controller on ad hoc matters as required
- It is essential the candidate is a Qualified Accountant ( ACA / ACCA / CIMA )
- Strong communication skills - able to push back AND able to support stakeholders
- High degree of commercial acumen
- Strong ERP and Excel skills
- Able to work within tight deadlines
- Results orientated, with a desire to succeed
The role is home based with weekly travel to London. The business had a great culture which welcomes fresh ideas, challenges the status quo. The team are fun, experts in their fields and are keen to help integrate the new hire.
They have great plans and with this come the changes to really grow a career. Salary & Benefits
The role of Group FP&A Manager has a range of £65,000 - £70,000, plus benefits.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.