BSM Group are working with a leading financial institution with their search for Regulatory Reporting Accountant in their head office just outside of London. The successful candidate will have responsibility for producing regulatory reports be submitted to bodies relevant to the management of liquidity and capital.
- In line with PRA and FCA requirements, deliver accurate liquidity and capital regulatory reports.
- Take part in ICAAP, ILAAP and Recovering planning compilation
- Perform stress scenarios for ICAAP, ILAAP and RP
- Development of regulatory reporting system to move towards further automation and efficient reporting
- Produce MI and assistance with Asset Liability Committee
- Adhoc projects relating to regulatory reporting
- Qualified accountant
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written
- Experience using Gabriel system
- Ideally experience working in a lending environment
- Exposure to Treasury Management Systems
- Strong stakeholder management skills
The role is looking at remote interviews and the institution have started people remotely during the lockdown so can continue to do so.