ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role will be a key member of our Guernsey Trustee Team. A varied role involving technical, monitoring and oversight for a variety of fund structures including alternative investment vehicles.
• Oversee the daily, weekly and monthly checks for trustee functions.
• Management of enquiries from - Client, Board, Custodian, Fund Accountant.
• To monitor and report on the effectiveness of operational output from outsourced locations.
• Co-ordinate, undertake and report upon onsite due diligence and client visits – overnight travel may be required from time to time.
• To ensure that all SLD requirements are monitored and met.
• Take responsibility for and lead new business on-boarding / change management projects within the team.
• Support and provide MI reporting to the relevant internal governance forums.
• To ensure all Fiduciary and Trustee requirements are met and escalate any issues where appropriate.
• To keep all operational procedures in line with expected risk requirements.
• Team player with grit and a desire to grow within the business.
• Analytical approach and the ability to produce clear and concise reports.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• 2+ years’ experience within the financial services industry – custody, administration, trustee or investment management desirable.
• Holding or working towards financial services qualification – ACCA, ICSA, STEP or other finance related desirable
• Experience in alternative investments (PE, Property etc), oversight of outsourced functions, 3rd party due diligence visits (Manger, Administrator, Custodian) desirable.
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.