Working alongside the team of Audit Directors to assist in the leadership and development of the Channel Island audit team. Guernsey based, the Audit Director must possess RI (Responsible Individual) status.
Global professional services business nominated as one of the 50 'World's most attractive global employers' for a fourth consecutive year, according the Universum Talent Survey.
The Audit Director with RI status (as absolutely essential) will assist in the development of the annual business plan for the Channel Islands' audit practice that includes revenue and contribution goals that supports the firm's overall growth plans for both the Audit department, as established by the Head of Audit, and the firm overall;
Other responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain a client base that is strategic, sustainable and profitable;
- Maintain a positive relationship with key clients and introducers, taking the lead in resolving major
client disputes and agreements to maintain consistent high quality service and client and introducer
- Ensure duties and responsibilities under key client programme are effectively discharged;
- Involved in cross-border audit and assurance assignments;
- Be part of the quality control monitoring team to ensure systems are in place to measure engagement
quality and that appropriate remediation plans are put in place and actioned where shortfalls against
agreed standards are identified;
- Part of a team, ensuring the audit team is appropriately resourced to deliver the company's audit and
assurance services effectively and to the defined standard, and that staff are motivated and developed
in line with the firm's People & Culture policies to achieve their potential and support growth;
- Involved in audit and assurance business development
- Act as an ambassador of the firm, building an external network of professional, business and client
contacts and promoting the firm at every opportunity to facilitate new business opportunities;
- Maintain knowledge of industry and world events to bring a global perspective to our advice and client
The successful Audit Director will be looking to relocate (or already reside) in Guernsey, Channel Islands. The jurisdiction, short commutes, and enviable work life balance would be additional advantages to the world class opportunity on offer.
This individual will either be at Senior Manager level looking to take a step up into a Director role, or already have a proven track record as a Director.
The successful candidate will also possess -
- RI (Responsible Individual) Status and Appropriate professional accounting qualification;
- Ability to work using initiative and prioritise own workload whilst remaining flexible to changing business and departmental needs;
- Experience in coaching, mentoring and managing teams; Excellent interpersonal and team working skills;
Competitive Salary + Benefits and Relocation Assistance