Customer Journey Manager-12 Month FTC
At M&G our vision is: to become the best loved and most successful savings and investment business
and we're looking for people who are excited about joining us on our journey. We're digitally transforming and investing heavily in technology and innovation to develop new and improved customer propositions that really raise the bar for our customers. To help us achieve our vision we're looking for exceptional people who live our values and behaviours and who can inspire others; embrace change; deliver results and keep it simple.
We know that an inclusive environment makes us more accessible and ensures we attract, engage, promote and retain exceptional people. We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity/nationality, disability, or military service and welcome those who have taken career breaks. We will consider flexible working arrangements or home working arrangements for any of our roles. What you can expect from us:
We are committed to creating an environment where you can be exceptional at all you do. To help us deliver this, we promise to:
How do we support our employees:
- Challenge Your Limits by creating a stimulating working environment and providing opportunities for you to be involved in meaningful and challenging work
- Support Your Aspirations with a commitment to learning and development that helps you achieve and build your experience with people who want you to succeed
- Value Your Input whereby leaders and managers will involve you in key decisions, listen to your thoughts and recognise the important contribution you make
- Balance Your Life through a work life partnership that focuses on making this an inclusive, diverse and friendly place to work and offers the flexibility and support that enables everyone to be at their best
All M&G plc employees will be supported in the workplace through our M&G Employee Assistance Programme (EAP). If you need counselling, confidential financial or legal advice. The service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and offers access to qualified professionals who can provide specialist information, advice and support on many issues. It offers a broad range of services, including help with family issues, maintaining work/life balance and mental health support. Passionate about driving transformation change to deliver a better Customer Experience? Come and join our Customer Experience & Journey Improvement team who are front and centre of M&G's business transformation. We're looking for individuals who have the CX know how, are dynamic change agents and are keen to join an energetic team on a journey to deliver every day for our customers.' Within the Customer Savings and Investment business, our vision is to simplify, enable and upgrade our end to end service for existing customers and as a result we are investing heavily in new technologies and a complete transformation of our operating environment. At the heart of this is the outcome and experience we provide to our "customers". This role sits within the Customer Experience & Journey Improvement team who are pivotal to ensuring we deliver that compelling and consistent Customer Experience. The Role:
The Customer Experience/Journey Manager has responsibility for delivering our Customer Experience Strategy and prioritised areas of our improvement agenda into practical deliverables and changes within our respective Customer Journeys. Defining and delivering a clear and well-articulated view of the end to end journey across product, channel and communications.
The location will be based at our Stirling or Reading offices with flexibility for some home working. The role is a 12 Month Fixed Term contract.
You will contribute to the identification of customer experience issues through both customer and operational insight and to overlay this across the customer journey which will be used as a platform to design interventions, improving the experience and/or a newly designed journey, both of which will need to address those issues. Importantly you will also be accountable for creating digitally designed journeys as a vehicle to drive customer adoption and a step change in the experience. Key Responsibilities:
Activities that you will be responsible for include, but are not restricted to:
You will have:
- To set and drive the vision for the customer journey and lead the delivery of a great customer experience
- Mapping the 'As Is' customer journey down to a detailed level and support the creation of 'To be' journey maps
- Facilitation of customer experience/journey improvement plan delivery from design, through delivery and operationalisation
- Protect the integrity of the journey and experience through the delivery of change
- Accountable for delivery of agreed improvements in KPIs, including customer and journey metrics
- Manage and engage with a range of internal governance, consultants, existing partners and vendors through which to communicate our customer experience outcomes
- Expert knowledge of Customer Experience, Journey Management and Journey Mapping
- Understanding and experience of how to drive customer adoption into Digital channels, along with experience of digital and omni-channel journey design, and associated initiatives and technologies.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of improvement methodology and delivery of improvement activity at pace
- Experience design and 'to be' creative with articulation of improvements needed against business process, communications and system changes
- Extensive experience of turning insight, including customer feedback and journey performance analytics, into tangible improvement activity and establishing a clear set of improvement priorities
- Ideally experienced in delivering improvement activity within an organisation undertaking significant transformation
- Significant experience of managing and influencing a range of senior stakeholders and business leaders with competing interests / knowledge, providing guidance , expertise and recommendation to senior leaders
- You will be passionate about customers and have detailed knowledge of our target customers and their needs, behaviours, instincts and experiential requirements
People who work at M&G agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It's also an innovative, high-performing commercial environment that's totally focused on customers. We work hard to create an environment that enables everyone to flourish and we actively encourage diversity across the business. We also understand that your working pattern may need to be tailored to suit you - please let us know if you'd like to discuss a flexible working arrangement.
Recruiter: Beth Eckersley
We live by four behaviours at M&G and we ask all our employees to:
- Inspire Others - Support and encourage each other, creating an environment where everyone can contribute and succeed
- Embrace Change - Be open to change, willing to be challenged and able to adapt quickly and imaginatively to new ideas
- Deliver Results - Focus on outcomes, set high standards and deliver with energy and determination
- Keep it Simple - Cut through complexity and bureaucracy, be clear and decisive and never overcomplicate things