Identity Service Specialist – CyberArk Engineer - 6 Months FTC
At M&G our vision is: to become the best loved and most successful savings and investment business
and we're looking for people who are excited about joining us on our journey. We're digitally transforming and investing heavily in technology and innovation to develop new and improved customer propositions that really raise the bar for our customers. To help us achieve our vision we're looking for exceptional people who live our values and behaviours and who can inspire others; embrace change; deliver results and keep it simple.
We know that an inclusive environment makes us more accessible and ensures we attract, engage, promote and retain exceptional people. We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity/nationality, disability, or military service and welcome those who have taken career breaks. We will consider flexible working arrangements or home working arrangements for any of our roles. What you can expect from us:
We are committed to creating an environment where you can be exceptional at all you do. To help us deliver this, we promise to:
How do we support our employees:
- Challenge Your Limits by creating a stimulating working environment and providing opportunities for you to be involved in meaningful and challenging work
- Support Your Aspirations with a commitment to learning and development that helps you achieve and build your experience with people who want you to succeed
- Value Your Input whereby leaders and managers will involve you in key decisions, listen to your thoughts and recognise the important contribution you make
- Balance Your Life through a work life partnership that focuses on making this an inclusive, diverse and friendly place to work and offers the flexibility and support that enables everyone to be at their best
All M&G plc employees will be supported in the workplace through our M&G Employee Assistance Programme (EAP). If you need counselling, confidential financial or legal advice. The service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and offers access to qualified professionals who can provide specialist information, advice and support on many issues. It offers a broad range of services, including help with family issues, maintaining work/life balance and mental health support.
The Identity Service Specialist will be responsible for contributing to the development and delivery of a robust Identity service and associated controls within the Enterprise Security Identity & Access Management team. The role holder will ensure that M&G is effectively managing Identity services in line with associated Standards, Policies and Controls. The role holder will have significant experience in the delivery of Identity services such as Identity Governance & Access, Authentication, Privileged Access Management and Directory services.
The role-holder will ensure the secure and stable delivery of the Identity services for which they are responsible, as directed by the Identity Service Lead. This shall include, but is not limited to; Providing SME input to strategy and related change and improvement programmes, Delivery of service against KPIs, Operation and evidence of audit controls, Overseeing delivery of remedial activity arising from audit and assurance activities, Continuous Service Improvement.
This role requires strong technical skills, specifically in relation to CyberArk, therefore extensive knowledge and prior hands-on experience will be key to the success of the role.
- The individual will be expected to carry out some or all of the following as directed by the Identity Service Lead
- BAU Service
- Work collaboratively with other Identity functions, as well as the wider Enterprise Security and M&G organisational teams, to ensure the secure and stable delivery of Identity related to the Privileged Access Management solution - CyberArk
- Ensure the consistent delivery of function against KPIs
- Escalate any potential issues or risks to the appropriate Identity Service Lead.
- Operation of controls appropriate to the Identity service for which they are responsible, including but not limited to AAF and ISF controls including interim / annual attestations.
- Understanding of associated disciplines of Security Policy and Governance.
- Ensuring ongoing progression and alignment to Identity related standards.
- Identify opportunities for security controls optimisation in line with emerging threats internally and externally. Support identification of appropriate, fit for purpose and cost effective control solutions, and adopting new security technologies to support effective and efficient management of risk and controls.
- Assist in the provision of key service metrics as instructed by the Identity Service Lead
- As a member of the Enterprise Security Identity Team, contribute to the overall strategic and operational management of Identity, as required.
- Exceptional technical skills. Act as subject matter expert for Identity matters; educating colleagues, sharing knowledge and embedding good practice for the benefit of M&G .
- Develop the team's capabilities through continuous service improvement.
- CyberArk experience is essential. Design-level and hands-on skills with the following technologies:
- CyberArk Privileged Access Suite
- Secure Password Vault and Safes
- Central Policy Manager
- Privileged Session Manager
- Build and maintain an active network of contacts, both internally in the M&G Plc organisation, and externally in the security industry, actively participating in information exchanges on a formal and informal basis.
- Influence leaders in the organisation to committee to the minimum Identity related Security standards.
- Input to the development of and implement policies, standards and guidelines related to Identity that align to business objectives.
- Senior Level Privileged Access Management (PAM) Consultant with demonstrable experience of CyberArk Privileged Access Management solutions.
- CyberArk Privileged Access Suite; Secure Password Vault; Central Policy Manager; Privileged Session Manager.
- Understanding of associated disciplines of Security Policy and Governance.
- Ability to work as part of team and with Project/Programme Management.
- Experience of working with internal & external stakeholders
- Demonstrable expertise and up to date knowledge of Identity & Access Management, Information security; threats and technology developments and implementation of new technology solutions
- Personal attribute/skills:
- Collegiate and skilled relationship management across multiple stakeholders and cultures
- Analytical mindset - to critically analyse plans and highlight critical paths, risks and gaps
- Strong influencing skills - to effectively represent and drive the Identity service for which they are accountable
- Compelling communication skills - to connect with technical teams in the detail as well as senior stakeholders in clarity of status
- Strong team skills - building a mutual beneficial relationship and developing a culture of "one team with common aligned goals"
- Effective coaching and empowering skills - strengthening the capabilities of the technical delivery teams and stretch them individually and collectively.
- Highly organised, excellent prioritisation, delegation and planning skills.
- Prepared to challenge to ensure appropriate decisions.
• Relevant professional qualifications and / or significant experience within Identity & Access Management related services..
We live by four behaviours at M&G and we ask all our employees to:
- Inspire Others - Support and encourage each other, creating an environment where everyone can contribute and succeed
- Embrace Change - Be open to change, willing to be challenged and able to adapt quickly and imaginatively to new ideas
- Deliver Results - Focus on outcomes, set high standards and deliver with energy and determination
- Keep it Simple - Cut through complexity and bureaucracy, be clear and decisive and never overcomplicate things