As a Barclays Disputes and Complex Queries Advisor, you’ll be required to deliver the highest standard of customer and colleague service in pursuit of resolving customer’s Dispute concerns and providing clear and concise outcomes. You will manage customers with complex servicing matters in a way that appears effortless and supportive while ensuring a great overall Barclaycard experience.
This role has a shift pattern of between 7am and 11pm Monday – Sunday, 35 hours per week. The salary is £21,750 per annum.
What will you be doing?
- You will manage customer dispute cases from end to end, logging the case, gathering information and providing an outcome via inbound customer contact
- Providing updates to customers via inbound customer contact and over all available customer contact channels (telephone, email, written, etc.)
- You will fully utilise all available customer/colleague channels to communicate effectively with your customers
- Acting as a first point of contact for Bereavement calls, to ensure the right level of empathy is provided to the caller and clear communication of next steps is given
What we’re looking for:
- An expert working knowledge of customer management practice
- Customer service and relationship management skills to deal with external customers on sensitive issues
- Knowledge of back office and peripheral functions, for example fraud, disputes, internet helpdesk
- Knowledge of mandatory regulation requirements, including FCA (Financial Conduct Authority), GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and DDA (Disability Discrimination Act)
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Experience of delighting the customer by offering a professional, caring and outstanding level of customer service, whereby an emotional connection with the customer is built
- Striving to exceed customer expectations and being empowered to deal with customer requests at first point of contact
- Using your time efficiently, adhering to personal work patterns and schedules to meet customer demand and ensure you achieve your own objectives
- Commitment to your own in-role development, by continuously developing your own knowledge, skills and competence
Where will you be working?
Situated on Teasdale Business Park, Barclaycard House is bounded by the River Tees and Tees Valley Line. It is a short distance from Stockton-On-Tees Town Centre.