- Salary: Up to GBP0.00 per annum
- Location: Stratford-upon-Avon, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: JCW Search
Role is to carry out audits of all areas of the Group's activities, in accordance with the IT Audit Plan, producing high quality reports of findings and observations, and making recommendations as appropriate to bring about improvements to processes and controls.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as an IT auditor;
- Previous experience in working within an IT function, ideally having strong IT security and control experience;
- Technical knowledge of a variety of IT platforms, such as mainframe, iSeries, Wintel, etc.;
- Good working knowledge of core IT processes, including Change, Incident, Problem and Security Management;
- Previous exposure to financial services / insurance business processes;
- Experience of end-to-end ownership of IT Audit engagements, requiring minimal supervision to successfully complete assigned work.
Skills and Competencies
- Proven ability to perform a wide range of IT audit work, successfully completing assignments to assess IT infrastructure and application control environments;
- Strong investigatory and analytical skills;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Competence in using the current versions of Microsoft Office applications, including the Word, Excel, PowerPoint , Project and Access and;
- Experience of designing and using CAATs, ideally ACL.