Corporate Actions Analyst
Where you'll fit in & what our team goals are....
In this role you will ensure accurate and timely processing of all Corporate Actions across multiple product types for both mandatory and voluntary Corporate Actions. You will liaise between Portfolio Managers, Trading, Accounting, Operations and external Custodians. Responsibilities How you'll spend your time....
Required Qualifications To be successful in this role you will have....
- Research and develop in-depth understanding of terms and conditions of voluntary corporate actions. Coordinate the communication of elections with Portfolio Management and portfolio custodian. Responsible for instructing custodian banks of PM's decision by stated deadlines. Communicate corporate actions to impacted stakeholders.
- Perform mandatory corporate action procedures. Monitor corporate action events and process events in Aladdin and Hi-Portfolio. Research and develop an in-depth understanding of the event.
- Review corporate action transactions and ensures reconciliation with custodians. Manage share restrictions or encumbrances for corporate action related items.
- Act as primary resource for corporate action issues for all departments. Research and respond to business partner's inquires related to corporate actions.
Preferred Qualifications If you also had this, it would be great....
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Possess knowledge of financial securities and the investment industry.
- Understand and interpret complex corporate action documentation.
- Resolve issues quickly and deliver results with a high degree of accuracy.
- Qualified in Finance or Business Administration