Deputy Client Accounting Manager - Swindon Based
Where you'll fit in & what our team goals are....
We are seeking to recruit a Deputy Client Accounting Manager into its well-established Real Estate and Infrastructure Operations Team. In this role you will have responsibility for production of monthly management accounts and management information, along with deputizing for the Client Accounting Manager and aiding in the supervision of a team of Accountants including the co-ordination and review/approval of financial and management information. Responsibilities How you'll spend your time....
• To prepare/review monthly Management Accounts including the analysis and reconciliation of Balance Sheet and Income Statement General Ledger items and completing Net Asset Value computations for communication to investors.
• To deputise for the Client Accounting Manager and aid in the supervision of a team of Fund Accountants. This includes recruitment and training, where required.
• To produce monthly Management Information, including Liquidity Forecasts.
• To prepare and reconcile quarterly income and ad-hoc capital distributions to Investors.
• Coordination, control and checking of quarterly investor communication ensuring completion within specified timescales
• The production/review of quarterly information for Loan providers, including the payment of loan interest and other amounts payable under the applicable Loan Facility Agreement.
• To complete the computation, general ledger reconciliation and on-line submission of quarterly VAT Returns and payment of sums payable to HMRC.
• To prepare annual statutory Financial Statements, including supporting documents/workings. To liaise with internal and external auditors to ensure audits are planned and executed accordingly and financial statements are distributed to interested parties in accordance with required timescales.
• Preparation of taxation schedules for onward distribution to the relevant tax specialists for completion of Partnership tax returns. Dealing with queries and approval of tax computations prior to submission to HMRC.
• To ensure continuous implementation and strict application of accounting standards and operational controls.
• Any other duties that are deemed necessary that may occur from time to time Required Qualifications To be successful in this role you will have....
• Part/Fully Qualified Accountant - ACCA, CIMA or ACA
• Management Accounting experience
• Clear and concise communicator with experience of working with colleagues at all levels
• Solid financial accounting skills, including ability to analyse and interpret variances
• Self-starter, deadline driven and can work on own initiative
• Client Focus driven with proven experience Preferred Qualifications If you also had this, it would be great....
• Fully Qualified Accountant - ACCA, CIMA or ACA
• Experience in a Financial Services environment
• Fund Accounting/Property Fund Accounting experience
• Supervisory experience