- Competitive + Benefits
- Swindon, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 25 Jan 18 2018-01-25
We are seeking to recruit a Finance Manager to manage the day to day activities of the Treasury and Taxation department inside FLEETCOR UK.
This is a permanent role based in Swindon (SN5 6PE) with an ideal start date of mid February / early March 2018, a later start is also an option.
- Daily monitoring of the Treasury team to ensure that critical tasks of bank reconciliations, payment processing and Treasury Management are performed accurately and in line with deadlines.
- Responsibility for all Taxation activities, including VAT, Corporation Tax, P11D and PSA.
- Responsibility for the UK Statutory Accounts and all regulatory filing at Companies House.
- Calculation and monitoring of the groups working capital position, and the improvement and development of forecasting models.
- Support to Transactional Finance teams with queries relating to supplier, customers and banking operations.
- Other ad-hoc duties within the department.
- Pro-actively identify process improvements and propose innovative solutions.
- Ensure that appropriate systems and internal controls are maintained.
- Ensure that the company is not unknowingly exposed to any audit issues.
- Post Qualified Experience (ACCA / CIMA / ACA)
- Significant experience in a financial taxation role.
- Demonstration of being able to work to deadlines, and the ability to prioritise multiple tasks.
- Strong excel skills.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days' basic holiday (option to buy/sell 5 days)
- Private healthcare
- Reduced AA Top Level cover.
- Employee fuel card
FLEETCOR is a leading global fintech organisation. Established in 2000, FLEETCOR has grown from a regional fleet card provider to the global leader in fleet cards and specialised workforce payment products. This success has been through acquisitions, partnerships and organic growth (in addition to hiring the right people!), In 2010 FLEETCOR become a public company on the NYSE:FLT and stock process have continued to rise. Today, FLEETCOR continues to grow its presence across the world and most recently acquired "Cambridge Global Payments", a leading Fintech in 2017.
All offers of employment made by FLEETCOR (and its subsidiary companies) are subject to the successful completion of satisfactory pre-employment vetting, which is conducted by a third party supplier (Experian). The pre-employment vetting checks are carried out in accordance with FLEETCOR’s Resourcing Policy and include (but are not limited to) employment referencing, identity, adverse financial, criminal and sanctions list checks. These pre-employment vetting checks are required to meet our legal and/or regulatory requirements.