Automation Toolkit Product Manager -Intelligent Automation
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Tadworth, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: Fidelity International
Purpose of the Role As a member of the Intelligent Automation management team, lead a multi-disciplinary team generating innovation, actionable insight and operational change to automating and optimising process in support of the Fidelity Strategy. Specifically, lead the team who have ownership of the Control Room and Control Framework elements of the Intelligent Automation Centre of Excellence. Providing guidance to the project teams and busineses who are delivering new automation solutions on the requirements post go-live.
Intelligent Automation provides ground breaking solutions to deliver sustainable business value. By powerfully combining both the human and digital workforce, Intelligent Automation places itself in a leading position to respond and adapt in a continuously evolving ecosystem to achieve Fidelity's strategic goals, deliver best in class service to our customers, and provide exciting growth opportunities
for our employees.
Intelligent Automation includes two divisions:
* Project Delivery achieves leading edge process improvement and delivers on automation opportunities, ensuring change is sustained by equipping the business with the right skills, tools and techniques
* Centre of Excellence supports project delivery by building capability, providing operational maintenance support ensuring tools and methodologies remain up-to-date with industry technology developments and delivering the ongoing control framework for our new automation solutions.
Intelligent Automation is a newly formed, dynamic and exciting multi-skilled team that that will design, build and execute an automation strategy using PEX, Robotic Process Automation, Digital and AI solutions.
* Delivering sustainable change across Fidelity by focusing on top down, strategic business priorities to maximise business and commercial value
* Empowering and upskilling internal teams to create sustainable capability, and promote a culture of innovation and continuous improvement as part of new and improved ways or working
* Leveraging an integrated operating model to work with IT, Risk, Compliance, and Shared Services with an objective to deliver better outcomes for the business and our customers
* Manage and extend the automation toolkit supporting the Intelligent Automation team (Blue Prism, Trustportal, Kofax etc.) and broader Fidelity community using the toolkit
* Drive the extension of the toolkit to include advanced machine learning, AI and cognitive adaptors working in conjunction with our technology team.
* Own the relationship with the relevant software vendors (e.g. Blue Prism, Trust Portal), including:
- Defining the product roadmap; Contractuals; Licensing
* Become the relationship owner for the relevant Technology teams to ensure the software solutions are appropriately integrated, support models defined and operating models established
* Work closely with the Control and Monitoring function within the Intelligent Automation CoE to ensure the Control Room and Control Framework leverage the latest industry best practices
Project Delivery Support
Provide oversight and advice to ensure the Project Delivery teams are well equipped to incorporate automation solutions into their delivery by:
- Ensuring methods and toolkits are up to date with the latest in industry leading practice and in line with Fidelity's Intelligent Automation approach as it evolves
- Provide appropriate quality control to delivery team solutions pertaining to area of expertise
- As part of interacting with delivery teams, and understanding the shifting technological landscape, provide new subject matter into the Centre of Excellence to develop new learning materials and/or adapt exsting content
- Ensuring training content is up to date based on the latest methods and available for the teams to use
- Supporting stakeholder conversations to ensure understanding of the benefits and requirements of adopting the automation toolset
- Providing direct coaching to the Project teams on the best way to deploy the solutions under your ownership
Coaching and leading others:
* Lead, motivate and develop direct and in-direct reports to maximise the engagement and motivation of team members in the achievement of their objectives utilising the Fidelity performance management framework, role model behaviours and the culture & values of Fidelity
* Act as an advisor and provide line management and support for IA team members
* Be an effective advisor, understanding your advisees' career aspirations and development area
* Proven experience of leadership within the transformation of a business including significant personal contribution to the success of the initiative and the measurable impact on customers, employees and performance
* Communication and leadership skills, with a proven track record of influencing and motivating others at a senior level to achieve results and exceed targets. Ability to communicate complex and emotive topics to different audiences through a range of written and verbal methods
* Significant, industry leading experience in Automation (RPA, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence)
* Additional experience in Performance Analytics, Service Delivery and holding relationships with a corporate Technology function
* A working understanding of the broader Intelligent Automation capabilities i.e. Operational Excellence approaches and methods (Lean thinking, Process excellence, System & Management Thinking), Work Flow and Form Design