To provide administration support and and co-ordination on all HR aspects of the Suburban Sites Location Strategy project.
Department: Human Resources
Location: Kingswood, Surrey (with regular travel to Tonbridge, Kent and London offices, as
and when required)
Reports To: Senior Employee Relations Specialist
The Human Resources department supports the business to ensure the effective management and development of the talent in our organisation. It involves having oversight of all aspects of human capital management, which includes a number of centres of expertise working together collaboratively - talent acquisition, talent management and development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and organisation development. HR is responsible for ensuring the governance of people issues and policies are framed in accordance with legal and regulatory global standards. HR is also the custodian of employee data globally.
- Attend all HR Working Group meetings to track actions, update project plans, follow up on actions with Group members, produce minutes where necessary, schedule HR Working Group meetings, prepare materials and presentations for those meetings.
- Attend all HRBP Project meetings to track actions, produce minutes where necessary, ensure follow up on actions, schedule HRBP Project meetings, prepare materials and presentations for those meetings.
- Support the HR project team in the production of any materials, reports or presentations required for SteerCo meetings and HR Leadership meetings.
- Ensure that the Q&A database for HRBP's is updated on the HR Project sharepoint site.
- Work with the Senior Employee Relations Specialist to arrange regular update meetings with the Employee Representatives, preparing agendas and materials for those meetings as well as ensuring actions are tracked and followed up. Update any materials on shared drives or intranet sites where applicable.
- Support the production of presentations and materials for use during manager, HR and Employee Representative briefing sessions. Arrange the briefing sessions which could take the form of group presentations, conference calls or webinars, as well as ensuring the smooth running of these sessions on the day.
- Ensure all materials on shared drives, sharepoint sites and intranet sites are kept updated for employees, Employee Representatives, line managers and the HR community.
- Work with the Senior Employee Relations Specialist and HRBPs to schedule and plan the individual consultations, as well as linking in with the HR Shared Services team to ensure all documentation is prepared for the individual consultation process.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Strong PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills essential. Experience of updating sharepoint and intranet sites an advantage, but a willingness to learn is key as well as an ability to proactively find solutions to software related queries.
- Proven administrative and co-ordination skills. An ability to demonstrate examples of multi-tasking and prioritising a number of different work streams. Experience of working as an Administrator/Co-ordinator on a project is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills are required with the ability to follow up and chase action owners in such a way that relationships remain positive and productive. An appreciation of others' priorities and agendas is essential.
- Experience of working on HR related projects, or experience of working within an HR department would be an advantage.
We are committed to being an inclusive and diverse company to work for and strive to create a culture where flexible working is encouraged so that we retain and attract the best talent by offering working patterns that suit both individual and business needs.