Personal Assistant (Maternity Cover - part time)
- Tadworth, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Part time
- Fidelity International
- 28 Sep 18
Purpose of your role The function of this role is to provide secretarial and administrative support to the Head of Advisory Platform Business, Head of Adviser Proposition and Head of FundsNetwork Advisory Services
- Extensive diary management - effectively manage three diaries with responsibility for ensuring clarity on the purpose of meetings scheduled.
- Arranging internal and external meetings, conference calls, video conferences, hospitality and events.
- Preparing agendas and issuing papers for regular management meetings and Monthly Forums.
- Managing telephone traffic and other correspondence, including effective escalation as required.
- Scheduling and booking travel and meeting itineraries (using the FIL travel management company) - provide comprehensive details of arrangements, including providing contingency contact numbers in case of unexpected changes or delays to plans.
- Provide other administrative support, including processing invoices and expense claims on a regular basis.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Previous Senior PA experience
- Financial services background would be helpful, ideally within a global organisation
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, exceptional organizational skills, good analytical skills; attention to detail and consistent follow through skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with people of all levels and to understand and communicate complex messages both to and from those supporting
- Ability to quickly gain knowledge of the business to make appropriate judgements on key issues
- Software skills will be required in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines is essential
- Takes ownership of issues to resolve them - gets work completed accurately
- Demonstrates ability to take tasks on using initiative, providing practical ideas and suggestions
- Reacts to change quickly, and as a positive challenge
- Able to collate complex information in documentary form and offer solutions for presenting this information clearly and logically to the end user
- Confident, with a pleasant, professional manner
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, prioritise work appropriately and work with the minimum of supervision
- The ability to handle confidential information and demonstrate discretion is essential.