- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Tadworth, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: Fidelity International
It's a senior client facing position and a point of contact for a portfolio of large and complex corporate bundled defined contribution clients.
Purpose of your role
The role is a senior client facing position and is the principle point of contact for a portfolio of large and complex corporate bundled defined contribution clients. The prime responsibility is the retention, development and growth of pension plan assets and participants and the business development of Fidelity's workplace savings products with existing clients. The role is responsible for working with the clients and the DC business to improve profitability while maintaining and increasing client satisfaction. The role is responsible for clients' utilisation of our product enhancements and the delivery of our policy initiatives. Primarily responsible for own portfolio of clients is supported by a team structure providing mutual support for each other's clients. The role will also guide and mentor more junior members of the team. There may also be opportunity to support the Sales Director at new business opportunities.
Business travel and own transport (within the UK) is expected.
- A client facing role responsible for retaining and developing an existing portfolio of large complex DC plan & workplace saving relationships.
- Responsibility for the financial performance of the client portfolio including the management of revenue against a target.
- Take ownership of SLA reporting for global clients and provide input into the global green scores for strategic clients.
- Responsible for managing complaints and dispute resolution for the client portfolio and supporting junior members of the team with any client complaints or disputes.
- A key focus is to ensure client satisfaction through meetings covering plan design, utilisation of services, developments, product offerings and investment performance. This will be measured via NPS scores and informal feedback.
- Preparation and participation in relevant governance meetings representing DC full service (administration and investment) business.
- Works closely with other departments responsible for DC service and the staging of clients e.g. business development in sales presentations, CAM (client administration manager), proposition development, implementation and client marketing
- Take a lead role in providing client facing input to significant internal projects
- Cultivate a thorough understanding of the client's organisation, business drivers and metrics. Use this information to create a strategic business plan for each client and delivery against those plans.
- Ensure effective service delivery and reporting is achieved and maintained.
- Maintain personal knowledge and comprehensive understanding of retirement rules and practices, DC investment products and workplace savings offering
- Identify areas of best practice from external sources such as CPD opportunities and personal networks.
- Build, influence and enhance relationships both internally and externally; including clients and their consultants
- Segmenting and targeting own portfolio of clients based on their potential to develop and the current and future value to the DC business.
- Support the team leader in running the team and provide guidance and mentoring to more junior members of the team.
- Take personal responsibility for delivering suggested innovation to the group and drive changes to best practice.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Proven ability to act as a highly competent, proactive relationship contact for DC strategic, investment, pensions, reporting and business development matters.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Proven problem solving, organisational skills and effective management of priorities - with the ability to 'multi-task'.
- Team player who can gain the support, and gain confidence and commitment of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines and on own initiative.
- Proven experience of presenting, influencing and negotiation with clients and colleagues at senior level.
- Commercial attitude to business relationships and identification of new opportunities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, written and oral.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate ownership, prioritisation and urgency in relation to client and business requests.
- 'Can do' attitude reflected in pro-active internal problem resolution and follow-up.
- A strong working knowledge and understanding of DC including the legislative and regulatory framework of the pensions industry. Knowledge of DB pensions, hybrid pension schemes and flexible benefits an advantage.
- A high level of general investment knowledge is required.
- APMI, IMC and CFP an advantage
- Several years in similar role and several years' experience of corporate DB and DC pension plans