Senior Manager - PI Category
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Tadworth, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: Fidelity International
As a Senior Manager PI, you would be deriving compelling insights on the specific category of data. Deliver the new sales and net sales as per the plan. Work with UK Marketing to agree marketing plans for the category and ensure the impact of marketing activity is planned, coordinated and prioritised and Develop / execute detailed strategies for influencing individual customer behaviour to grow share of wallet.
Fidelity's UK Retail & DC business manages or administers £70bn of customers' assets. The business supports the investment needs of more than one million UK customers across four channels: Personal Investing; Retail Funds; FundsNetwork and DC & Workplace. Already a leading provider in the mutual funds, advised platform, direct-to-consumer and DC pensions markets, the business has ambitious growth plans. By combining its distribution strengths with the investment expertise of the Fidelity group, the business is ideally positioned to fulfil its goal of becoming a leading UK provider of retirement solutions.
Purpose of your role
- To support the Head of PI and the FRS Commercial Director in the co-ordination and planning of the @Retirement customer business.
- This will involve developing the strategy and plans for the audience segment and working closely with the Millennials Senior Manager to compile the sales data and scorecards required to understand business performance, including sales, behaviours, customer experience and NPS.
- The Senior Manager will work closely with key partners across the business to ensure the category and audience segment plans are delivered through shared central teams - most notably Retirement Propositions, Digital and Marketing.
- With a commercial focus on delivering initiatives through the central teams that can support new and net sales / existing customer cost of servicing target as per the annual sales plan, you will ideally have a background in marketing or sales, with an understanding of investing and our range of products and services. You will also be passionate about the audience and will have a natural curiosity for understanding your target clients' behaviours, This will enable you to interpret data and research which can be translated into actionable strategies and plans.
- Deep understanding of the category, needs, attitudes and behaviour
- Derive compelling insight on the specifics of the category from data
- Set out information requirements of Insight, Digital and Sales teams.
- Customer journey mapping i.e. detailed mapping of processes that customers go through when purchasing and how organisational value is created
- On boarding - ensure that new customers are engaged and a deep relationship created to drive retention levels
- Detailed knowledge of competitor offerings, services and pricing
- Proposition Management and Development
- Work with the Strategy and Retirement Propositions function (Richard Parkin's team) to formulate and deliver holistic propositions (i.e. combinations of product, price, channel, service, experience) to meet customer needs in a compelling and profitable way
- Provide direction and brief to other teams who deliver aspects of the proposition to customers i.e. marketing, product, phones teams, FRS, operations
- Deliver the new and net sales as per the annual sales plan
- Attract new customers, retain and deepen share of wallet of existing customers
- Support in the development of the outbound sales function so that it can more effectively rescue lost or stuck applicants and also engages with the relevant existing customers to drive success
- Work with UK Marketing to agree marketing plans for the category and ensure the impact of marketing activity is planned, coordinated and prioritised
- Work collaboratively to develop detailed plans for marketing and service experience by channel
- Improve customer experience to target level and deliver complaint and NPS targets
- Development of a test and learn culture to increasingly improve effectiveness and efficiency.
Customer Value Management
- Develop / execute detailed strategies for influencing individual customer behaviour to grow share of wallet.
- Develop and deliver comprehensive retention plans to ensure market share is maximised.
Team working and collaboration
- Working closely with the other members of the Mass Affluent category team to build a high performing group that is passionately focussed on creating a level of differentiation required necessary to attract our target audience against an ever growing ambitious set and work tirelessly to deliver a customer experience that keeps and grows these customers.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Demonstrable experience in business to consumer Financial Services.
- Marketing, Propositions, Customer Experience, or Research background
- Experience of creative development
- Good use of design judgement
- Online / social media experience
- The ability to interpret data, identify insights, and to develop actionable plans that can influence clients' behaviour
- Focussed implementer with a great eye for detail
- Influencing & communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects
- Ability to work across different teams within a matrix organisation
- Ability to understand and distil information into key messages
- Analytical and process orientated to support evidence-based marketing & evolve best practice
- Enthusiastic & resilient
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities at all levels