Senior Marketing Manager (End Investor)
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Tadworth, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: Fidelity International
Reporting to an Associate Director / Head of End Investor Marketing, the Senior Marketing Manager leads on marketing campaigns, programs or initiatives and will also help deliver key projects. You will lead in the development and implementation of customer acquisition and retention activity with the aim of producing customer-centric bold and innovative marketing whilst ensuring delivery deadlines are hit and that costs are kept within budget.
About the UK Business
Fidelity's UK Retail & DC business manages or administers £70bn of customers' assets. The business supports the investment needs of more than one million UK customers across four channels: Personal Investing; Retail Funds; FundsNetwork and Workplace Investing. Already a leading provider in the mutual funds, advised platform, direct-to-consumer and DC pensions markets, the business has ambitious growth plans. By combining its distribution strengths with the investment expertise of the Fidelity group, the business is ideally positioned to fulfil its goal of becoming a leading UK provider of retirement solutions.
About UK Marketing
Fidelity has always placed great importance on creating a marketing edge and has a strong heritage in leading the industry in its approach to marketing. The UK Marketing Team is central to developing, planning and representing the channel communication strategy of the UK business, as well as providing the UK channels with distribution marketing support across its major customer segments.
The primary purpose of the End Investor marketing team is to develop and deliver integrated marketing plans to support our UK business goals and strategy ensuring we represent "One Fidelity" to our clients in the most compelling and appropriate manner - and our clients' needs back into Fidelity.
The span of activity is broad as befits a leading marketing organisation and operates through-the-line, incorporating planning, broadcast marketing, customer engagement and digital marketing functions. Ongoing research and insight into our customers' needs, together with the evaluation of our marketing performance, is also integral to the team's structure.
About End Investor marketing
The End Investor marketing team works closely with the research and insight team and other marketing functions including digital, online and the fulfilment teams to raise awareness, engage customers and encourage response through the delivery of integrated, compelling and customer focused marketing campaigns, activities and events that support our UK Business goals and strategy.
- To use customer and market insight to create competitive and appealing campaign propositions
- Create marketing campaign strategies that are commercially driven, fit with the PI marketing strategy and will help Personal Investing achieve its business objectives.
- To create marketing campaign briefs and the communication approach, with appropriate engagement with internal stakeholders and external agencies including: Fidelity's digital marketing team, web team, insight team, technical team, customer services and advertising agency. Utilise the marketing mix for maximum impact and cut through which includes advertising, DM, email, web, and product collateral.
- Create and own campaign plans, spear-heading timely delivery and aligning resources accordingly.
- Manage projects end-to-end, ensuring deliverables are high quality, bold and innovative - and delivered on time, on brand, on budget and meet the brief.
- Work closely with key stakeholders across the group and wider organisation to deliver best in class communications and investment marketing material.
- Ensure the customer remains at the heart of all marketing. Content should be highly engaging and you'll need to assess customers journeys provide the best experience possible.
- A key part of this role is to ensure marketing communications meet Fidelity's requirements for Treating Customers Fairly. Specifically this will entail ensuring marketing communications are clear, fair, and appropriate to the product/service.
- Campaign results tracking and measurement is a high priority.
- You'll need to review and present results to key stakeholders. Ensure recommendations are implemented to deliver better results for the next campaign.
Experience and Qualifications
- Proven marketing and campaign management experience with the investment management, platform or wider financial services industry.
- Detailed understanding of the retirement market, products, services and regulatory requirements. Plus knowledge of customer needs for saving for retirement and moving into retirement.
- Good influencing and communication skills to forge effective relationships with key stakeholders and third party suppliers.
- Ability to assimilate diverse information and distil it into key messages, prioritise and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication, proof reading and editing skills.
- Ability to deliver engaging, market leading content across multiple communication mediums.
- Experience of managing large scale campaigns.
- Experience of working with external agencies.
- Experience of dealing with compliance and understanding of regulatory impact.
- Analytical and process oriented to support evidence based marketing and evolve campaign best practice.
- Enthusiasm and reliance to pressure.
- Resourceful, a quick learner who demonstrates initiative.
- Motivated team player, a desire to succeed and a 'can-do' attitude.