We are currnently recruiting for an qualified Internal Audit position within the Natural resources and Commodities sector. The role will inlude leading audits from preperation to implementation stage, working alongside the head of audit and senior stakeholders across the business.
You will be a qualified accountant or Internal Audit professional (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIIA or equivalent) with a keen interest in internal controls, or able to demonstrate comparable skills, and able to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Understanding / experience of Internal Audit techniques;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Understanding fraud, bribery and corruption risks in supply chain management;
- Very good understanding of supply chain management processes;
- Ability to analyse and understand design/operation of controls for financial and non-financial processess
- Strong MS office skills;
- Substantial experience in auditing SAP-enabled business processes;
- Understanding of fraud risks and fraud scenarios in business processes and ability to address those through effective audit techniques.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003