My client, a Global Events business based in Twikenham is looking for a Marketing Membership Manager to take ownership of his function.
The Marketing Membership Manager will possess technical website management experience with the ability to integrate subscription and membership strategies, best practice and planning.
This is both a strategic and hands-on technical role with the mission to turn our membership concepts into reality.
Spanning the UK & Global region this role is linked to the marketing of; exhibitions, conferences, awards and magazines and responsibility will extend to a number of our offices across Europe and Africa.
Based in Twickenham, the role sits within an agency-like central Marketing Intelligence Team and will require excellent stakeholder coordination and communication, producing regional reports presented back to the Head of Digital and event marketing teams.
Reporting to the Head of Digital for UK & Global, this newly created role will have the following key responsibilities:
- Driving membership model concept and execution, under guidance from the Chief Marketing Officer & Head of Digital, to develop strategy and approach to monetise user audience and ensure rollout across all event portfolios in the UK & Global region
- Development of relevant packages within each portfolio, ensuring market relevance and potential to create revenue stream, whilst adhering to group technology framework
- Research and liaise with HQ to identify, validate, test and implement required technology to facilitate membership model, ensuring effective user journey across the full suite of technology, including responsibility for local technical set-up & management across digital channels (under HQ guidance)
- Advocate for the membership model, convincing teams of potential and ensuring adoption.
- Identifying and implementing tech platforms, and ensuring swift rollout across test portfolios within six months.
- Adoption of MemberPress and additional membership/subscription technology.
- Roll out of membership models and website content gating across UK & Global websites.
- Migrating customer base to subscriptions model.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Significant experience in subscriptions & membership marketing.
- Experience of developing models and/or packages for membership.
- Technology focused, experience on: Wordpress, Evessio, Elementor, or MemberPress would be beneficial.
- Excellent communicator with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- University degree in a relevant field
- Required: 4+ years' experience in digital marketing role.
- Experience managing multiple brands is desirable.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.