- £50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
- Upminster, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Arcus Facilities Management
- 10 Oct 18
Financial Accountant Upminster, Greater London £50,000 - £60,000 We are a group of companies providing comprehensive and customer-focused Facility Management solutions. Our approach to Facilities Management is service-led, focusing on proactive strategies for providing the right service, at the right time and the right cost, whilst adhering to our core values.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for the preparation of all group (including statutory) financial reporting, consolidated management accounts, cash management and preparation of tax computations.
- Continuous review of processes and procedures and systems for efficiencies and to ensure fit for purpose and propose improvements
- Preparation of company and consolidated daily cash forecasts
- Daily treasury management of all companies and preparation of related treasury reports
- Assistance in the preparation of budgets and financial forecasts
- Preparation of all group company financial statements
- Preparation of audit files for all group companies
- Preparation of corporate tax computations for all group companies
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Preparation of CIS returns
- Preparing responses to ad hoc queries as and when they arise
- Preparation of periodic consolidated management accounts
- Preparation of periodic board pack reporting at Company and Consolidated level
- Technical knowledge particularly related to FRS102 and tax compliance Qualified to ACA/ACCA Standard
- Educated to Degree level
- Foundation PQE within practice or industry
In addition to a competitive salary, Arcus employees also receive various benefits. Including the following:
- 33 days annual leave, including bank holidays
- Various Learning and Development opportunities
- Life Assurance, Gym discounts and childcare vouchers
- Contributory pension of up to 6%
- Discretionary bonus schemes
- Car allowance
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to those who do not meet the required criteria for this role.
Personal information which you supply to us during the recruitment process will be used for assessing candidate suitability for vacancies within Arcus. Such data includes candidate qualifications, skills, experience, employment history, current and / or expected remuneration and benefits. Information about any disclosed disability will be used to assess whether Arcus needs to make reasonable adjustments during interview, selection or employment.
Such information will be shared internally, including with members of the HR and recruitment team, and managers in the business area being recruited to.
We will only keep such data for as long as is necessary for the recruitment process. Should we wish to keep date for longer, e.g. for talent pooling, we will seek the candidate consent to do so.
Employment decisions are not based solely on automated decision-making.