Application Architect - Watford, Hertfordshire - £80k-105k
- Watford, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- McCabe & Barton
- 15 Oct 18
Our client based in Watford is seeking an Enterprise-level Application Architect: This is a unique opportunity to join a greenfield UK Enterprise Architecture function and help define and deliver the Future State Architecture (starting from scratch....) This role is reporting into the Director of Enterprise Architecture and will form part of a team of Architects with responsibility for defining and promoting the use of Enterprise Architecture (EA) approach across over 500 applications for this global brand leader in their industry/sector.
The successful applicant can expect a total cash comp/package of between £90-£105,000 per annum and will:
- Develop application and integration architecture blueprints and create a set of actionable plans to reach the desired future state architecture.
- Analyse and understand the core platform and applications needs and design a scalable, extensible architecture to meet those.
- Apply platform expertise to design challenges.
- Provide architectural guidance, validation and implementation.
-Develop a deep understanding of the current business and future strategy. Similarly develop a deep understanding of the current IT estate.
-Triangulate these with external technology research to develop Application architecture and integration roadmaps, reference designs and specific blueprints and create a set of actionable plans to reach the desired future state Application Architecture.
Whilst not essential, preference is likely to be given to a formal architectural certification relating to a recognised standard such as TOGAF or ERP such as SAP, Axapta, BI, etc.
Our client is happy to wait between 1-3 months notice, for the right individual or move quickly for anyone who's available now).
Please get in touch for no obligation chat.