A new Financial Modeller / Finance Analyst position has been created to strategically support the continued growth plans of this acquisitive group.
Absolute is delighted to be partnering with an international consultancy business who have doubled in the size over the last year through continued organic growth and acquisitions. A new Financial Modeller / Finance Analyst position has been created to strategically support the continued growth plans of this acquisitive group.
Reporting directly to the CFO and working closely with the Leadership Team, this role will focus on Financial Modelling (having full ownership over the 5-year forecast), providing insightful analysis / MI and corporate finance modelling to support investment appraisals for acquisitions.
This is a pivotal role, strategically supporting and driving the commercial future growth plans for the expanding international Group.
The company has an excellent office culture with collaboration at the heart of the business. The role:
- Developing FP&A reporting and building dashboards to present MI
- Business forecasting and Cashflow modelling
- Investment appraisals and M&A advisory
- Support with raising capital
- Produce data visualisation to provide insightful information for strategic decisions
- Trend analysis and Scenario modelling
- Review and maintenance of the 5-year financial plan and forecast
- £70 - 90k depending on experience
- Bonus 20-30%
- Hybrid working
- Other benefits including private healthcare
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Experience Financial Modeller / Data Analyst with excellent analytical skills
- Qualified in either ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Must have strong Power BI skills (including Power query), Advanced Excel/VBA
- Experience in data visualisation tools: Power BI stack, Tableau, QlikView
- Experience designing and building financial models to aid decision making