Term - 6 months
We are looking to hire a talented Test Analyst to join an expanding team. The Test Analyst will plan, implement and execute effective test strategies in order to ensure the quality of a range of dashboards, reports, datasets, integrations and cloud based solutions. Essential:
- End to End / SIT testing experience i.e. following data from one backend system to another.
- Can create Agile Test Plans, Test Schedule
- Previous experience in both manual and automation testing
- Attention to detail
- Experience of test planning, analysis and Scripting
- Accurately reviewing programme/project documentation that will form the test basis and providing appropriate feedback to strengthen these documents.
- Lead test specification activity for the allocated areas of functionality and reconciliation testing and provide support, help and guidance to testers and more junior colleagues working alongside them.
- Build working relationship with Business Analysts, technical resources and subject matter experts to ensure test specification is appropriate and gives desired test coverage for UAT and Live Proving.
- Design test cases and produce scripts against user stories and tasks to cover functional and reconciliation tests and ensure test artefacts produced are reviewed appropriately.
- Rigorously perform test execution, record the results accurately and log defects, and ensure the more junior colleagues work to the same high standards
- Prepare test plans, test specifications, test conditions & scripts and summary reports
- Regression testing and User Acceptance Testing / monitoring
- Specify the test data required for the areas of functionality allocated and secure and prepare elements of this data where necessary
- Ensure test artefacts produced are reviewed appropriately
- Good working knowledge of one or more test management tools
- Skilled in the testing techniques required to drive out test conditions from key documents that form the test basis
This is an urgent requirement with an immediate start....! Please email your CV to
- Experience of working in Waterfall, Agile and hybrid and custom testing approaches
- Practical exposure to testing tools including ALM, Jira and Zephyr etc
- Typically, experience working as a Test Analyst across a number of programs including all key test phases (desirable)
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent combination of education and business or IT experience.