UK Talent Acquisition Specialist
The Treasury Documentation Team Lead will supervise a medium-size team to execute all Treasury documentation related activities for the EMEA region while complying with relevant regulatory requirements. In this role, you will provide coaching and mentoring to the EMEA Documentation team, while supporting documentation activities such as; drafting, reviewing and negotiating of financial Documents (funding, derivatives, guarantees and other required financial documentation). You will also support continuous improvement initiatives and projects, to further the goals and vision of the global documentation team.
The European hub of Cargill’s global Treasury provides our businesses across the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region with the critical support they need to run their business on a day-to-day basis and make important future decisions including; financial consulting and analysis, funding and foreign exchange, global treasury services (cash management) and credit access & bank relationship management.
- Participate in the strategy development and lead the team to implement documentation related policies, procedures and internal controls, ensuring the team's appropriate execution
- Provides leadership and advanced guidance to team members so as to ensure all documentation for assigned transactions or projects are negotiated and executed in compliance with legal, tax and company standards, and ensure risks and impacts are appropriately mitigated
- Partner with global efforts to ensure consistent terms and conditions across the portfolio of internal and external financing related documents
- Develop an effective relationship with key stakeholders and act as a lead contact or an escalation point for the EMEA Region
- Lead the continuous improvement program of change for the sustainable improvement of documentation processes and projects with cross regional or global impacts such as system deployments and upgrades
- Lead and develop a team, coach and make decisions related to talent management
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent standard, ideally in Finance/ Economics, Law or another relevant area
- Strong knowledge and understanding of financial and legal documents, with a focus on contractual negotiations with the following products:
- Financing relating documentation; bond offering memorandums, indentures, revolving credit facilities, bilateral loan facilities, master lease agreements, bank guarantees, parent guarantees, intercompany loans
- Derivatives; Master agreements that govern financial derivatives (ISDA/ CSA and NDF Master)
- Strong written and analytical skills to draft and review contracts
- Good time management and organizational skills, able to work effectively in a time sensitive international environment, cross border and time zones
- Highly motivated and self-directed with an ability to build collaborative, respectful and effective partnerships at all levels of the Organization
- Experience supervising a team in a financial services/ treasury environment
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Our usual recruitment process is as follows; candidates meeting the criteria will be invited to a phone interview. If this is successful you will be invited to a further interview with the Hiring Manager and members of the hiring team. For some of our positions a final interview will also be needed.