R & D Product Developer
- Feb 18, 2021
**Excellent opportunity available for an experienced Product Development Technologist to make a difference within a R&D organisation**
Product Development Technologist
- Leading and execute technically NPD, Renovation and VE projects
- Leading technical feasibility studies. *
- Implementing new & improved products into the production lines ensuring attendance and support on trials. *
- Final Sign Off to ensure technical compliance, Procedures, Processes, Nutrition, Food Safety and Quality of New and Improved varieties that are brought to market.
- General admin and support work that involve arrangement of ingredients and samples from the factory to be sent to the R&D center in Europe
Food technology/science background preferred, but open to other profiles as well (e.g. chemical engineering or technical background), with minimum 2 years experience in food industry.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.